We've now been home for 2 months and both CzaMama and CiBaby are getting their groove on. Dancing, dishes, diapers, books...music, musing, snacks and socks. I don't think I've done so many dishes, picked up the house and done as much laundry in my entire life as I have in the past 2 months.
Thanksgiving was a whirl wind. Two families in the same day is a lot for adults, but throw CiBaby in the mix and you have a day of a lot of food and no nap. We all had a great time but were happy to go to bed that night.
Christmas was spread out over 4 days. Brunches with friends, an afternoon/evening here and there and breakfast with G&G. Christmas day was such a busy day CiBaby didn't close her eyes until she couldn't hold them open any longer (once in the comachair and then sleep eating at dinner).
These past 2 days have been like a vacation for me as T-Daddy has been home! We might actually have the whole house clean at the same time and get CiBaby's room really close to being done in time for the new year. Of course we ran into a little snag when removing the stripes tape and ended up removing some of the wall. OH SO CLOSE! Now to repair and repaint a section, paint touch-ups, replace the light, add closet shelves, remove the old bed, bring in the crib, the couch and the accessories. It will be so great when it's finally finished.
Just another day in the life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I am beyond thrilled to be able to read the further adventures of Czamama and CiBaby!
Yippee!! So happy that you've joined the blogging world! Can't wait to hear more about your wonderful new life.
Oh I too am excited to read all about your adventures!
Post a Comment