Do you remember when you were a kid and the things you had on your Christmas wish list? I recall a couple - a pair of single-blade ice skates (that G-Mama will tell you were super hard to find as I was only 3 years-old and had small feet!) and dominoes.
But this year, this year is different. Sure it's always nice to get items all dolled up in ribbon and bows, but the reality is...it's (generally) not necessary. So what are you asking for, you say? A prayer or thought.
We received a message from a family in our preschool today. A classmate of our dear CiBaby, a sweet and smiley little guy, has been diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. He's 4. Four. All of the test results are not back yet to see what the risk level is, but regardless...this is a big deal. So my wish is for you, your friends, their friends and their friends to hold a thought and say a prayer for Will and his family, so maybe it'll be heard and answered...kind of like a petition. A prayer petition.
So if you've gotten me anything, you can return it*...I only want this one thing. I might even write a letter to Santa...it can't hurt.
*Let the economy suffer a little, it's a worthy cause.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
For sure. Candles lit, thoughts centered. I can't even imagine receiving such news. :(
Totally heartbreaking. I share your wish.
Post a Comment