Friday, December 28, 2007
Silent night, holy night
Ain't that the truth?! Of course those few and far between nights end up throwing a parent into a panic when they wake up at 4:30 AM not to a cry but to their own racing heart because their child hasn't yet joined them in bed like usual. Is she breathing? Does she have a concussion from the goose egg she got yesterday while playing in the snow with T-Daddy and FurryGuy? Or the nose dive she took off the one step in the back, landing face first in a pile of shoes? Did that last dose of teething tablets work that well? Answers: Yes, No, Maybe (if so I'm buying stock!). All I know for sure is CiBaby slept all night, in her bed. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Labels:
CiBaby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
W00T!!! Sleep is a beautiful thing!
Way to go (both of you!!) I hope Cibaby keeps this up
Post a Comment