Did I mention she's in her own room?! Yep. A little over a week ago I just couldn't take it anymore. She was in bed with us all the time and basically on top of me. Did I also mention that she's a little furnace??? Ugh. For awhile I was thinking that I was going into menopause with the night sweats I was having. With that I put up her blackout shades, moved in the sleep sound machine and night light and voila, she was in her room! She did quite well that night and it's been getting better each night. Of course there have been a few tears, some screaming, temper tantrum throwing and one bloody nose (I have no idea)...but it's progress right?
3/11/07 Pictures of the CiBaby abode!
There are a few things that still need to be done. The couch/daybed is still coming and I need to get crackin' on the curtains before the sun comes up really early.


2 comments:
Yay! Three cheers for sleeping in their own rooms! Everyone slept so much better when my kiddos all moved to their rooms. Enjoy the peaceful nights! :D
Woohoo. I will be stalking this thread for pictures!!
I am so pleased that sleeping in your house is getting better!
Post a Comment