As challenged by my good friend Mrs. M, here is my list of 5 simple joys that don't include husbands and children.
1. My wild card. I have a gift card to a local massage joint that I just found out does reflexology...now to pick a date!
2. Quiet time alone to read a book or do one of my many little craft projects.
3. When the sink is empty of dishes to wash (must get crackin' on this one, to make myself happy ;-) and filling another bag/box with crap we just don't need. Too much, too much! *
4. Planning this year's veggie and herb garden.
5. Girlfriend time.
What's on your list?
* I had to stop myself from listing a bunch of cleaning/organizing things as it's a source of joy and also a huge source of frustration right now.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Thanks for playing. I need to get cracking on my gardening plans. I really want to give veggies another go in containers. You know I'll be knocking at your door for help.
Oh! There's great info and links on the Revive the Victory Garden website on container veggies...I thought it was helpful. http://www.revivevictorygarden.org/index.html
I have to admit, I'm only coming up with 5...so the Hutch and Hippy Goodwife all have the same. It's just too early to come up with more...although gardening would be high on my second list.
1. completing everything on my list
2. a good book
3. going to bed early
4. a cup of tea (with my good book)
5. hugs, the good kind that don't end before they begin
Post a Comment