I am a mostly content mom that is trying to make her way in this thing called "life-at-home." Cooking, cleaning and having fun with a small child at her side at every turn. Forever Mama to CiBaby, I am a human tissue and maker/taker of fun.
In my *spare* time I putter around in my seemingly endless city gardens, am a Certified Master Gardener, love to cook, preserve, and eat, am a self-proclaimed Foodie and at the end of the day I try to blog some.
Sitting down to dinner...CiBaby: "I sure wish we had a horse." T-Daddy: "Well, if we had a horse we would have to live on a farm." CiBaby: "That would be GREAT!!!"
Driving in the car...CiBaby: "Mama, does Snow White have 7 dopes?"
Driving in the car...CiBaby: "Mama, I makin' sometin." CzaMama: "Really, what are you making?" CiBaby: "I making a ball out of boogers." CzaMama: "I see." (a moment of silence) CiBaby: "It not working!!!" CzaMama: "That's because you're not suppose to make balls out of boogers."
CiBaby was standing in front of her new mirror (nekkid)...CiBaby: "Look Mama! I have 2 moles right here and here." CzaMama: "No dear, those are nipples." CiBaby: "You have nipples too?" CzaMama: Yes dear, I have nipples too."
CiBaby was nibbling an apple...CiBaby: "Look Mama! A heart!" CzaMama: "You're right honey, it is in the shape of a heart!" CiBaby: "I gonna eat it, I like shapes."
Yes, she was all set. Who needs clothing if you have your head covered! Unfortunately I made her get dressed so we could go to the Lantern Festival at the MIA yesterday.
4 comments:
Every girl knows that accessories are the most important part of the outfit (or lack thereof). I hope she found somewhere to go!
Smart girl! Isn't it the head that loses the most heat, anyway? She's set.
Hi Suzy and Darla (thanks for stopping by!)!
Yes, she was all set. Who needs clothing if you have your head covered! Unfortunately I made her get dressed so we could go to the Lantern Festival at the MIA yesterday.
Perfect! I wouldn't add a thing. : D
Post a Comment