This morning while standing in the kitchen CiBaby wanted to be "carried," a.k.a. held. We started talking about how she was getting so big and mom was having a harder time carrying her for long periods of time.
The discussion turned to a new carrier* where she could ride piggy-back.** I slid her onto my back and we stood there for a moment. Then it was time to put her down. She looks up at me from the floor and says..."I want to ride the pig again!"
*We borrowed one for our trip to China, but had to return it...hence the word "borrow."
**Yes, yes we know she's 2.75 yrs old. But who, I ask you, doesn't have to carry their weary or whiny child around at that age? Their legs and patience are short and can only keep up for so long and our back and arms need a break.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
She is too funny! You should get a carrier - I'm still carrying around my two.
That gave me a great laugh! You are far from a pig!
Ouch! Out of the mouth of babes! Very funny.
keep her close to you, however you do it. She is so beautiful.
Post a Comment