Monday, March 30, 2009

Miss Manners

We've been practicing our very best manners for some time now. And as every parent knows, this takes a lot of practice. Tonight, CiBaby had a fun "milk" drink given to us by a friend. Well, she spilled the majority of her first cup and wanted more.

CiBaby: I want mo' milk
Me: How do we ask in our very best manners?
CiBaby: Please have mo' milk, Mommy. Sit down at table, B (the dog) no get. I spill, it B's. No spill it dis time!

Hehe, she's getting it.

4 comments:

kelly said...

What a sweetie! I can just hear her!

Aiden and Grant's Mommy said...

So cute....

Janice said...

Manners are big in our house, too, right now. I know it is that stage they are in, but why instead of just asking nicely, do they have to demand something? Then you have to say "and how do we ask for it nicely" and they know they are supposed to say please! Aaargh! But they sure know how to instruct the dog on how to ask for something :)

PUMPKIN PETUNIA said...

So cute!