Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Birthday, CiBaby!


You are 4 years-old today. Amazing...truly amazing.

Yesterday we were talking about being a baby in someones belly and you said that you wish you had been in mine, but the truth is life would not be the same. I couldn't begin to imagine all of the differences, as there could be so very many.

The one thing that I do know is that Daddy and I are two of the most lucky people in the entire universe to have found such a wonderful girl to be our daughter. You bring us so much joy our hearts overflow daily. You are bright, inquisitive, funny, loving, imaginative, kind, beautiful, quirky and you just keep being you...because we cannot think of anything better.

We love you so very, very much honey. Happy Birthday!

Love, Mama and Daddy.

5 comments:

Aiden and Grant's Mommy said...

WE LOVE YOU TOO!!!!! Happy to you!!!

Janice said...

Happy Birthday!
Love, Janice, Eric and Libby

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post. She will love looking back at these reflections one day. Happy birthday, to all three of you!

Dani

Kelly said...

Rena, you brought tears to my eyes with your such loving words.

Happy 4th Birthday, Princess Lexa!!

Mama J said...

You are making me weep joyful tears! I am so happy your family found each other! Happy Birthday lovely girl!