A Day in the Life...whew!

who knew life could be so *fun*?

Sit back and relax

Sit back and relax

About Me

My photo
CzaMama
The Tundra, Middle America, United States
I am a mostly content mom that is trying to make her way in this thing called "life-at-home." Cooking, cleaning and having fun with a small child at her side at every turn. Forever Mama to CiBaby, I am a human tissue and maker/taker of fun. In my *spare* time I putter around in my seemingly endless city gardens, am a Certified Master Gardener, love to cook, preserve, and eat, am a self-proclaimed Foodie and at the end of the day I try to blog some.
View my complete profile

Conversations with a 4-year-old

Sitting down to dinner...CiBaby: "I sure wish we had a horse." T-Daddy: "Well, if we had a horse we would have to live on a farm." CiBaby: "That would be GREAT!!!"

Driving in the car...CiBaby: "Mama, does Snow White have 7 dopes?"


Driving in the car...CiBaby: "Mama, I makin' sometin." CzaMama: "Really, what are you making?" CiBaby: "I making a ball out of boogers." CzaMama: "I see." (a moment of silence) CiBaby: "It not working!!!" CzaMama: "That's because you're not suppose to make balls out of boogers."


CiBaby was standing in front of her new mirror (nekkid)...CiBaby: "Look Mama! I have 2 moles right here and here." CzaMama: "No dear, those are nipples." CiBaby: "You have nipples too?" CzaMama: Yes dear, I have nipples too."


CiBaby was nibbling an apple...CiBaby: "Look Mama! A heart!" CzaMama: "You're right honey, it is in the shape of a heart!" CiBaby: "I gonna eat it, I like shapes."

Websites I like to visit

  • * edible Communities - Cultivating Community Through Food
  • * Elements in Time
  • * MN Grown
  • * Revive the Victory Garden

CzaMama's Recipes

  • * Cream of Roasted Cherry Tomato Soup
  • * Edamame Hummus
  • * Garlic Spareribs
  • * Lactose-free CheeZ Potatoes
  • * Lazy Pumpkin Ravioli
  • * Pumpkin Chili with Cilantro Lime Cream
  • * Summertime Pasta
  • * Sweet Potato Leaf Stir-fry with Chicken

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (8)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  May (3)
  • ▼  2011 (20)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  April (6)
      • Happy Easter!
      • Egg Dying
      • Loveliness
      • Fluffy Rain
      • Thought of the day - 4/15/11
      • Spring
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2010 (25)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (81)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2008 (181)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (23)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (21)
    • ►  July (28)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2007 (3)
    • ►  December (3)

Labels

  • A CiBaby First (12)
  • Adoption (9)
  • Beauty (1)
  • CiBaby (123)
  • CiBaby's Big Day (3)
  • Craft Crazy CiBaby (1)
  • Crafty CzaMama (13)
  • Cultural Experiences (6)
  • CzaMama Cooks (33)
  • Decorating Sense (1)
  • Did you know? (3)
  • Disconcerting (2)
  • Eat Local Challenge (7)
  • Eating with a farm share (2)
  • Family (25)
  • Farmer's Market (4)
  • Friends (24)
  • Fur babies (5)
  • Gardening (25)
  • Holidays (15)
  • Home improvements (1)
  • Localicious (1)
  • Me (64)
  • On the road again (3)
  • One year ago today (12)
  • Our big day (1)
  • Pictures (32)
  • Poll (2)
  • Recipe (23)
  • School (1)
  • Seasonal Eating (1)
  • Sisters (1)
  • The Growing Challenge (4)
  • Things that rumble around in my brain (45)
  • Thrifty CzaMama (4)
  • Totally Brilliant (1)
  • Travel (13)
  • Volunteerism (1)
  • Wow that was interesting (10)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Loveliness

Posted by CzaMama at 1:04 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

2 comments:

Sara H. said...

cool pictures!

April 20, 2011 at 4:52 PM
Aiden and Grant's Mommy said...

That's beautiful.

April 20, 2011 at 7:05 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Search This Blog

Where in the World??? (and no, I don't count places where I've only been to the airport)