Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Amazing growth

Boy, I wish my stock portfolio grew as fast as my baby girl!

Since this past October CiBaby went from 17.5 lbs and 28.5" tall to 25.24 lbs and 32.5" tall!!! That's some darn good fertilizer we've been giving her.

4 comments:

Miss French Jessica said...

Don't ya just love a good growth spurt? Mine seem to go through them right around the same time and it can be downright scarey what they can pack away food-wise! Yay for awesome growth of your little Miss! :D

Cynthia said...

With all that love and comfort you've been giving her, it's no wonder! Great news!! Loved the new pictures!! CiBaby's room is so adorable! You did a great job!

~ Cyn <3

Hippy Goodwife said...

Yep, I hear they grow 'em up big back there on the Tundra!

Grow Cibaby! Grow!

Suzy said...

I love how fast the little ones grow!! It is amazing how CiBaby is doing with you. I'm so happy for all of you.