I have a "unique" habit of eating wonderful treats out of teacups at home. I love teacups, I don't use them all that often (when I make tea for myself I usually put it in a "Big Gulp" travel mug so it stays warm), they are a great size and I don't have little dessert cups.
The other day I had it in my head to make homemade vanilla pudding. (I don't think CiBaby is quite ready for chocolate so that will have to wait.) I stumbled upon a pudding recipe on the MS Living website and all I can say is that it's an easy way to heaven! I sliced a little "naNana" into the pudding and T-Daddy swears he saw CiBaby's eyes roll to the back of her head.
Easy peasy and delish!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I've always maintained that bananas are baby herion. Once they taste them, it's all over.
The pudding looks marvelous! And I can just see you all enjoying them from beautiful tea cups....
yum! May have to steal your teacup idea......
Post a Comment