Tuesday, November 11, 2008

On the ball

I actually feel like I'm sort of on the ball this year, in regards to the Holidays anyway. I'm participating a couple of cookie exchanges, so that will help out the baking. I've started crafting my gifts...and...I've ordered and received the picture cards we are sending out this year!

I'm so excited about the last thing. I'm normally SO slow about getting this done and a lot of times they end up with "Happy New Year" or some other later holiday (MLK Jr Day, Presidents' Day, Valentine's and sometimes even "Happy St. Patty's Day!" ugh) inscribed. But not this year! I'm packing my cards, address list, pick up some lovely labels at Ellington & French and during down time I will sit in my apartment and address our cards. My goals is to have them reach people the day after Thanksgiving.*

It really is the little things in life, isn't it?

*But please, don't hold me to it.

No comments: