CiBaby is a member.
Today we went to the Pediatrician, as we've been battling illness for a couple weeks now. T-Daddy went this morning and was diagnosed with Bronchitis, and as CiBaby had a lot of the same symptoms we brought her in as well.*
While we were there CiBaby got on an accurate scale** and now weighs in at 29 pounds! When we brought her home she was weighing in at around 17.25 lbs...so that's almost a pound a month. Now, if I could just take that off, I'd be a happy camper!
*She does NOT have Bronchitis, the Ped thinks it's a sinus infection. Phew!
**Ours isn't completely accurate, but for weighing suitcases it's just fine. ;-)
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I hope you guys are all feeling better soon!
Way to grow CiBaby! Sadly, Corbin's probably gonna beat you in the weight department by Thanksgiving. I'v gotta get that kid to quit eating so much!
Post a Comment