Saturday, January 17, 2009

Princess for a Day

Years ago, I made a killer Snow White costume for a girlfriend's daughter's birthday party. Well, it has been sprung from its closet to make a special appearance at my goddaughter's 5th birthday party! (E is front and center)


CiBaby even got into the act.

Prince Charming* (of the day) even showed...

but here is my permanent Prince Charming


It was a very fun day.

*Yes, I made this costume as well. Just a little "fun" fact...there is almost 10 years between that bottom pic and when all of the rest were taken. yikes. And my PC for the day, yeah, well he decided he wanted to be something "scary" for that Halloween ('99). Boy did he pull that off. He came as one of the scariest looking women I've ever laid eyes on!

3 comments:

Sara H. said...

You make an amazing and beautiful Snow White. Great Job.

Hippy Goodwife said...

What a good sport T-daddy is! You look gorgeous as usual.

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness, Rena, you made that costume! You truly look like Snow White with her prince charming!