The event started off with a snooze in the lobby.
While CiBaby and T-Daddy snoozed I got a coffee and looked around in the gift shop and mapped out a plan of attack on the Chinese Zodiac art-hunt and activities.
CiBaby had a great time walking around and looking at the art.
This is when the week headed South. I seemed to have picked up a stomach virus. I had been wanting to lose a few holiday pounds, but this was ridiculous. Then T-Daddy seemed to have come down with it, but not nearly as bad...thankfully. And miraculously, CiBaby seemed to have dodged the bullet all together.
Towards the end of the week I was feeling a bit better, as long as I didn't really eat or drink much of anything, and both CiBaby and I were starting to get a bit stir-crazy. We had an opportunity to go to a friend's Valentine's Party. Well, I feel down her stairs.*
To top off the week I got pink eye AND a head cold. Whew. I sure hope this next week is better! Someone please tell me, when is it going to be summer again???
*Before you say I'm prone to falling down the stairs, stop. I am not. T-Daddy will even vouch for it. Every time, and there hasn't been that many, has been circumstantial (wet shoes on slippery steps, someone left a shoe on the stairs, and this time the carpet was really slippery). So there.


1 comment:
Hey look on the bright side...you should be healthy until next year. I hope you are feeling better soon. Let me know if you need anything.
Post a Comment