While I completely understand why it is, it doesn't stop me from thinking it ironic. Ask any loving mother what they want most of all for Mother's Day and you will hear a lot of..."I just want some time to myself." "To do what I want." "To relax." Hehe
Wishing you all a little peace and quiet. Happy Mother's Day to some of the hardiest working people on the planet.
P.S. As I didn't get any of the aforementioned activities today (except to be able to eat lunch sitting) I will be enjoying a long soak in my wonderful tub once the wee one is down for her sleep.
P.S.S. Don't worry, I will be filling in the blanks of the blog...now that I have a couple of spare minutes. HA! More to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Isn't that the truth!?! That's exactly what I asked for and I was told that I was not able to "get rid of my kid" for Mother's Day. Sigh. Maybe next year. . .
It is definitely ironic now that you point it out!!! LMAO!
I love it! Growing up my Mom sent all of us fishing with my Dad for the day. That was her Mother's Day gift every year!
Post a Comment