CiBaby has been very into jigsaw puzzles lately, so a couple of weeks ago while T-Daddy was away on business in Dubai we found a pack of 3 Beatrix Potter puzzles for sale at the GW for $0.99. CiBaby LOVES them. The first night we stayed up way too late building puzzles over and over. At one point that night, sitting at the coffee table, CiBaby with a cup of juice and I with mine,* CiBaby said to me, "Put down your wine and build a puzzle!" Uuhhh okay.
This morning, with juice and coffee, we sat around the same coffee table building the same puzzle, Mr. Jeremy Fisher. We've been working very hard at matching up shapes, patterns and colors. Well this morning at one point she attached his head to his knee...got the color pattern right, but...and I said, "Honey, you are close. It's part of his body but his head and knee don't go together." At which point she says to me, "Why you be so sassy?"
Let's just say it was hard to keep my composure, and I think I even let out a giggle.
*the adult kind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love it! The things kids say are wonderful.
Uhm , Rena, why ARE you so sassy? :)
Soooo cute! :) You are such a good Mom, Rena!
Miss ya!
Amy
Post a Comment