Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm a big kid now



CiBaby has declared, she is no longer a baby, she's a "Big Girl."

After a temper tantrum, CiBaby figured out how to get out of her crib, so the inevitable happened. She's been in her "Big Girl Bed" for a couple of months now and doing very well (most nights).





She also has been toilet training. I had become a bit frustrated using diapers but didn't want to push her into using the toilet until she was ready. As previously discussed, the "potty" was an issue that carried over from way back. Well, a few of her good friends are now potty trained, including her BFF and CiBaby wants to be just like them...so off comes the diaper and we've started! She's doing quite well, during the day (one step at a time!).


CiBaby is right, she's no longer a baby...even if I want her to be. Sniff.

1 comment:

Aiden and Grant's Mommy said...

She'll always be your baby.And she's a darling one...