Monday, June 29, 2009

Chillin'

Today was not the best day in The Land of Potty Training. We went through 4 pair of underwear and pants, and 2 pull-ups.

So tonight after dinner, the second pull-up came off (wet) and we told her she needed to have at least underwear on to run around in the backyard. She begrudgingly put on a new, dry pair of underwear...next is our exchange...

Me: "Honey, you need to stop peeing in your underwear, otherwise we will have to go back to baby diapers (which she doesn't want)." Said very calmly, I'd like to add.

CiBaby: "You okay."

Me: "Yes dear, I'm okay."

CiBaby: "Mama. You need to chill out."


Well alrighty then.

6 comments:

Aiden and Grant's Mommy said...

I can't stop giggling.....sassy pants!

Rachel said...

Holey moley, where did her attitude come from?! I love it!! (That said from someone who is not her mother!)

CzaMama said...

uuuuuhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm...yours truly. lol

Janice said...

Too funny! It will get better, I promise. Not one pull up used during the day on our trip! Never thought we would get there. Now go and chill out :)

THE LETTS FAMILY said...

Oh my. That is funny. How do you keep from laughing?

PUMPKIN PETUNIA said...

Ha! I love it! We're having similar potty experiences here.