Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The goofball

In 1 week, CiBaby will be a whopping 3 years old...but her wit, well, she's advanced for her age.

On Sunday, Father's Day, we went to G-Mama and Bopa's house for dinner. During play time, Bopa kept trying to get CiBaby to look up so he could tickle her under her chin. Of course she is onto Bopa so she covers her chin and just looks up with her eyes! Then after our meal and while having "pocky-cicles" (aka popcicles), CiBaby looked at Bopa across the table and said, "Point!" (as in "point up") Then she casually takes a lick of her popcicle and says, "go on!" We all just about died laughing.

Later Bopa was doing his rendition of Winkin, Blinkin and Nod, which always makes her laugh. She sat there smiling politely, then looked around the table and said "Bopa silly."

Then this morning she asked me, "Where you going?" I told her no where, yet, I need to get a couple of things done. Then she says to me, "I want to sit on your lap." I ask, "Why," and she quickly responds, "because I wuv you." Ummm who can deny that???

1 comment:

THE LETTS FAMILY said...

That last one melts my heart. Print it, make it a bookmark and use it until she's grown with kids of her own.