You know when you hear or see something that it TOTALLY brilliant and you think, "Duh! Why didn't I think of that?!" Well, I thought I would start posting some of those things here!
I was recently flipping through our latest edition of Family Fun magazine and came to the "My Great Idea" section. Wait. Back up a sec.
Several years ago, T-Daddy and I witnessed a little girl get separated from her family at the State Fair. The look of panic on the little girl's face just about broke my heart, and then the look of relief on both the mother's and daughter's faces when they found each other just about sent me over the edge. Since then I have had this fear that CiBaby will get separated from us in a large crowd and we wouldn't be able to find her quickly. Besides keeping her right next to me at all times I've just kept trying to think of ways to "mark" her so we can be rejoined quickly...address label with my cell phone number on it ("Hello, My name is Find-my-Mama-fast-or-else-I'll-be-a-basket-case-and-be-stuck-to-her-like-glue-for-at-least-2-weeks"), a leash, ball and chain so she can't run far....you know, the usual. Oh, and have I mentioned that she completely panics when she can't see/find us for one millisecond? Yeah, it's bad.
Okay, back to the brilliant idea. So flipping through Family Fun I came to THE BEST idea ever! A phone number bracelet!!! The supplies needed are elastic cording, number beads and any other bead you'd like...I'm going to use some cute Disney Princess beads we have sitting around the house.
*I am currently in the process of gathering the supplies and will post a picture when this project is completed.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I saw those and thought they were really cool. We had bands made (http://www.reminderband.com/) with both ICE numbers for the kids. They love wearing them when we go somewhere new or travel.
That is a fantastic idea!!
Post a Comment