Do you have sisters? I know I do. My sisters did not come to me through birth or adoption, but through my heart and by my choosing. I have big sisters and little sisters, old sisters and new sisters. My sisters give me sage advice, laugh with and at me and hold my hand when I cry. My sisters always give it to me straight and don't sugar coat the truth. Some of my sisters live close and others live far away, even other countries. No matter the distance or the time between each conversation I know they are there for me and I for them, and they are always always with me in my heart.
I love my sisters, you know who you are.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Back atcha, sister!
I've found my "chosen" sisters are far more reliable than my blood ones, but that's another story!
xoxo
Post a Comment