This is going to be an ongoing series over the next few weeks (and beyond). Big changes happened during this stretch of time that I would like to share it all with you, my readers, and CiBaby when she's older.
One year ago today - October 5, 2007.
Last year at this time I was wrapping up my job in the financial industry. It was my last day of a 8AM-5PM job away from home. I was going to be on maternity/adoption leave for 3 months and then I would receive a severance package as my job was being eliminated...talk about good timing!
This day last year I had a great 2 hour lunch out with a couple of coworkers at the St. Paul Hotel...I can still taste that beef tenderloin sandwich with horseradish...mmmmmmmm.
This day last year I stayed at work until around 7PM. I wanted to make sure all of the work I was handing off to my coworkers was in order as I was only going to be reachable for a few days and then unreachable for a couple of weeks...yeah I was dedicated to the bitter end.
Today I spent the day with T-Daddy and our darling child. We had sunbutter and jam sandwiches for lunch and were starting bedtime at 7PM. We had tacos with Gwam and Bopa and CiBaby had us all in stitches with her "Where is she?" and "Wynken, Blynken and Nod" skit*.
*I took video of it on one of our cameras, too bad I didn't know that camera didn't have sound! argh...maybe we can have an encore.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment