Apparently that's where I've been living. No, I hadn't heard that O.J. Simpson had been found guilty until it was on Dr. Phil, which I normally do not watch but it happened to be on during CiBaby's nap on Tuesday.* Dr. Phil said something to the effect of "If you haven't heard about the OJ trial you must not be living on planet earth." Ummm I guess not since I hadn't heard about it (nor do I really care), I must be on Planet Toddler! But I digress and this isn't really what I was going to write about.
What I wanted to tell you is about YOGURT! The other day I purchased The Greek Gods traditional plain yogurt. It was in an effort to cut down on mayo and possibly, just possibly, have CiBaby eat some of it too.** I'd kind of forgot about it and pulled it out this morning. Holy Schnikes! Never, and I mean never, have I had yogurt like this.*** It's delicious!!! Even plain. It's not super sour like most plain yogurt. I tried it naked (the yogurt was naked, not me) and then with a little honey drizzled on top (again, the yogurt).
I think I'm a born again yogurt eater.
*I think it was Tuesday, but I'm finding the days all melt together right now.
**I believe I've mentioned that CiBaby is VERY sensitive to lactose and doesn't do even well with most yogurt, so it's a trial.
***This is where the rock comes in, are you following me?
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yes, that yogurt is the yogurt that we eat in Turkey, isn't it to die for. That's why Turks eat the stuff by gallons and probably why my child does as well. And they put it on everything, everything, which I love! You could try making your own, I have lots of Turkish friends who do, I can share recipes with you if you are interested.
I'd love it Leslie!!! L seems to love it as much as me (yay!), T not quite as much, oh well.
Post a Comment