Tonight KT and I went to a mega consignment sale. We were lucky to get in on the pre-sale as we were considered "first time moms." Woot for us! As we didn't want to be the last in line we met at Panera Bread to get to-go decaf coffee and zipped over to claim our spot.
When we were kids, KTs mom and friend went to the JCC sale every year and got in line early...we're talking the middle of the night. It was a good sale...hehe. Now it's our turn.
All I can say is that CiBaby is SET for Christmas gifts this year at a fraction of the cost.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So what did you get your princess for Christmas?
Way too much...an art easel, Duplo (Lego type, but bigger) blocks and a stand, things for her play kitchen, a double stroller for her babies, books.
My parents are going to buy the easel from me and give it to CiBaby for Christmas. I'm going to offer up other things for people to give to her as well. Why not, right? I got them at a great price and I know that she'll love it all...this way they can share in my thrifty-ness. hehe
Post a Comment