This Crafty CzaMama's fingers have been working over time. If I'm not sewing or beading or crocheting, I'm doing mosaic...my newest endeavor.
For T-Daddy's and my anniversary this year he got me a mosaic class to get me away from the house and expend some of my creative energy. Originally it was set up for July, but the timing didn't work so I saved it until the day before I went Westward. Technically, it was a 4-5 week class that met on Thursday evenings but also included a studio pass to come in any time during the class session. It was great! I love it so much!!!
I'm ready to burst as I want so badly to show you my first completed project. However, it's an ornament and the friend has not received it in the post yet. I really hope she likes it. I like it so much that I'm going to make one for our tree too...after Christmas.
I also am working on another project for Grams (as she doesn't currently have internet access I'm not ruining the surprise). It's going to be a Christmas present...I really need to get clipping and grouting! I will post pictures of both a little later.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Like it? I love it! I am the lucky person who recieved the most beautiful ornament I have ever seen. Thank you so very much. You are a real blessing!
Mosaic class? Cool! Please post your next project so we can see!
Post a Comment