Saturday, December 13, 2008

Odd things found in a jacket/coat pocket

I'm not talking about the spare change or even bills, but the really odd things.

Today T-Daddy and I were digging around in the garage, finding things we needed to bring inside, including a container of my winter jackets (yes, plural...and it's more than 2. Hey, I live on the Tundra, give me a break!). While pulling out my black leather jacket I could tell there was something in the inside pocket. At first by the jingle and bulk I thought it was a set of keys we've been looking for, but no.

Now, I must preface this by saying, I think I haven't worn this jacket in several years because of weird circumstances, but I still love it.

I reach my hand into the pocket and pull out a fist full of miscellaneous things...a pen, a couple receipts, spare change and a lipstick. At further examination this wasn't any old lipstick...it was in the shape of a penis. Yes, you read that correctly. Male genitalia, circumcised no less. I have NO idea where it came from, I can't believe I would have purchased anything like that and not remembered it. The only thing that could have made that find better is if there was a condom in the pocket next to the lipstick.

So what interesting things have you found in your jacket pockets?

2 comments:

Suzy said...

We find interesting things every so often, but you get the cake on this one. Money is my all time favorite thing to find, but isn't it most people's favorite?!

THE LETTS FAMILY said...

I can't top that. All I found that was unusual was a "Humbug" button I got at the Guthrie last year when I went to see A Christmas Carol. I think I was planning on putting it in DH's stocking.