Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My original mosaic project


When I started my mosaic class, this was the project I was going to do. However, my first order of business was to "whip up" an angel. After that was done and shipped, I snipped, clipped, glued, grouted and painted up until Christmas Eve in order to give this to my grandmother.

My grandmother loves flowers and her family. So in the corner I created a flower that has a picture of my grandmother as a young girl, then starting with CiBaby (since you all know here beautiful face) going clockwise: CiBaby, G-Mama (my mom), Auntie, Auntie Cat, and yours truly...all as small children. And in the leaf is my uncle.

I really like how it turned out.

3 comments:

Katerina said...

That is awesome!

Good Job!

THE LETTS FAMILY said...

Rena! It is so sweet. I love it!!!

PUMPKIN PETUNIA said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! You are officially the queen of gift-giving.