Yes, that's how cold it is.
Last night* I moved damp clothes into the dryer, but didn't start it, in order to get the vomit covered comforter cover started washing. Oh, did I mention that CiBaby vomited in our bed last night? Yeah, lovely. No worries, she's fine.
This afternoon I wanted to dry something so I thought I would throw it in with the damp clothes that had not been dried yet...save energy. (I always examined CiBaby's clothes before putting them through the dryer in hopes not to permanently set stains.) The clothes that were in the dryer over night, with the door closed (but I could feel the draft), were crunchy. Nice, very nice.
Moral of the story...keep the dryer door closed to keep the basement warmer!
*Technically it was 2AM, but who's keeping track???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That has happened to me, too. I cannot believe how cold my clothes get shortly after drying in my new dryer.
Post a Comment