Monday, April 21, 2008

7 Random Things About Me

The other day the Leader of the Hutch tagged me with a "meme." Don't know what a meme is? Don't feel bad, I didn't either!

So here goes, 7 random things you may or may not know about me:
1. I have a need to be crafty...always. I think it's an illness, I've admitted it but I don't think I want to change it. ;-)
2. I hate journaling, but blogging seems to be okay (so far).
3. I hate scrap booking. No, I don't hate other people's scrapbooks, I just don't like doing it myself.
4. I don't like being dirty. I swear I'm one of the cleanest DIYers you'll ever meet. I'm even a clean gardener. It's not like I go out of my way to stay clean and yes I know you can wash it all off, it just happens and it makes me happy.
5. Blood makes me queasy...the sight of it or even talking about it. However, in an emergency I don't get sick until after the crisis is over.
6. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up, so I just keep trying new things.
7. I took Spanish in Jr. High and High School and came out knowing a little. Then switched to Italian in college because I thought it would be a cool language to know. I learned a ton but now I can actually speak more Spanish than Italian. Go figure.

I was suppose to tag someone else, but everyone that I know that blogs has already been tagged and I don't want to be redundant. :-)


**4/22/08**
A couple more random things about me that I forgot I was going to say...

8. I love salt. I don't like things salty but I love actual salt. I currently have 9 different types of salt in my spice cupboard (red salt from Hawaii, Fleur de Sel, Kosher, sea, regular iodized, rosemary salt, lavender salt, Sel de Soliel and Caribbean salt...but I'm not including canning salt, not the same thing)
9. I love to cook, I love to make candy...I'm not a baker. Mind you I can bake and everything turns out just lovely but I don't care for the actual act of baking...with the exception of bread. I know, I'm odd.

No comments: