CiBaby and I were ladies who lunch this week. Tuesday we had lunch with Auntie, Wednesday we lunched with two of my former co-workers and Thursday we lunched with T-Daddy.
Our fun came to a screeching halt on Thursday when CiBaby took a swan-dive off of her chair and hit her head, on what, we're not sure. It resulted in quite the gash. Needless to say there was a lot of blood, not good while eating lunch. The collateral damage occurred when I decided I needed to know what we were dealing with and removed the pile of bloodied napkins to encounter the 1 inch and very deep wound. I instantly felt ill. Another woman sitting across the way ended up fainting and falling off her bar-height chair...at least ours was only a regular chair.

I composed myself and we got CiBaby's bleeding under control and off to the doc we went where they glued her up and we ran into someone we met while lunching on Tuesday (weird, eh?).
Moral of the story - brown bagging it is a good thing.
Our fun came to a screeching halt on Thursday when CiBaby took a swan-dive off of her chair and hit her head, on what, we're not sure. It resulted in quite the gash. Needless to say there was a lot of blood, not good while eating lunch. The collateral damage occurred when I decided I needed to know what we were dealing with and removed the pile of bloodied napkins to encounter the 1 inch and very deep wound. I instantly felt ill. Another woman sitting across the way ended up fainting and falling off her bar-height chair...at least ours was only a regular chair.
I composed myself and we got CiBaby's bleeding under control and off to the doc we went where they glued her up and we ran into someone we met while lunching on Tuesday (weird, eh?).
Moral of the story - brown bagging it is a good thing.


1 comment:
awww.. what a sweet picture. Hugs to you and Ci Baby.
Post a Comment