My family cracks me up with some of the things that come out of their mouths. So much so that I need to write them down before they completely vanish from my very good memory. I also plan on updating this particular post as more come along, which I'm sure they will.
G-Mama - Summer 2007, Volcanoes National Park - there were almost continuous, small earthquakes and the volcano basically stopped, thus the majority of the part was closed due to unpredictability and safety of the visitors. It had been T-Daddy's dream to stay in the park and go on a night viewing of the lava flows. Instead of staying the in the lodge, we stayed in a quaint building with other lovely guest from around the globe. Well, G-Mama was about to have a heart attack over the idea of staying at all (she's a wee bit fearful of volcanoes) and this about threw her over the edge. There was a possibility of having to be evacuated but we really wanted to stay. G-Mama with deer-in-headlight eyes says to the young woman at the registration desk "You'll come and get us if we need to evacuate, right???" T-Daddy, G-Papa and I just about busted a gut...ah no, they're going to let us parish!
T-Daddy - April 2008 - we were taking about the foot he broke and which it was. I was recalling some things that made me remember why it was the left foot. I went on to tell him something interesting that I'd read about memory recently...
Me: Do you know why women generally have a better memory than men?
T-Daddy: Because they listen?
LOL! could be!
T-Daddy - 1/14/09 - I was in the shower and had an audience. I heard T-Daddy talking to CiBaby...she was obviously going into things on the vanity.
T-Daddy: CiBaby, put mama's eyebrow crimper back!
Me: Ummm, that would be an eyelash curler. I don't have crazy eyebrows like someone else in this bathroom!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment