Ketchup as a condiment is just fine. As an additive to a t-shirt, not so good.
Today CiBaby, Auntie and I went to the mall for Toddler Tuesday (which is really for older toddlers, not CiBaby's age). One bennie is they have free meals for toddlers/kids with purchase of an adult meal. During our lovely lunch a server walking by with empty plates accidentally dropped a condiment cup of ketchup, splattering all over Auntie's shirt and jeans (and one spot on mine that I'm not sure where it came from, CiBaby was a tad active during lunch). The young man (boy, do I sound old) ran over with a rag and soda water and was completely embarrased. Then the manager rushed over and said he'd pay for any dry cleaning. Nice, but who dry cleans a t-shirt and jeans? Then we found out our lunch was paid for. Wahooooooo! Then we wished we'd have ordered wine with our lunch. lol
CiBaby preMall
And no, it's not her birthday anytime soon...we were modeling a "twin" photo for a friend, and her belly. lol


No comments:
Post a Comment