Each coin purse measures about 4 x 5 inches, and include a zipper, coordinating** fabric for the lining and their own sassy saying.
*The purses ended up being a big hit. I'm now doing a little "swappy swap" with one of the other ladies because we didn't end up with each other's items and loved them.
**I now have flame fabric for the firefighter print.


5 comments:
You know that I will have to have a couple of those firefighter ones. Too cute! How much do you want for them? We can wait til the new year. You are so crafty. I've been getting so many compliments on my 12 days bracelet from last year. mwah!
You made those? Oh my gosh I love em. Crafty McCraft.
Thanks, ladies!
Ker, we'll talk. I'm so glad you like the bracelet. :-)
Karen, yep...and I even made up the pattern. I've made several purses so I used that experience to do these little bags.
I think the hardest part was the writing. That's my own style of handwriting on the bags...and I thought I could use a white sewing pencil to write in on first and then stitch over it. Ah no, didn't work on the black wool...so it's all freehand.
I'm so excited about how they turned out I went out and got a few more small pieces of fabric for the appliques (and lining)...cupcakes, owls, trees and blue birds...and I've been coming up with sassy sayings in my head ever since!
Those DID turn out awesome! They are even cooler than you described. You should sell those, no doubt!
Hmmm...I missed the craft swap. I hop we do another one soon.
Post a Comment