Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Disconcerting - vol. 2

Today CiBaby and I had a day with Auntie and Grams...cookie eating, crafting and tree decorating. But before we drove over their direction we needed to make a quick stop at the post office. So off we went, down the big hill, to get onto the busy street before the highway.

Well, on the big hill I saw some flashing lights (police) about 3/4 the way down...there were 2 of them. In between the two police cars there was a hearse...and a gurney (with a red bag and blanket thrown over the top of it) that had fallen out the back door and rolled a little ways down the hill.*

I don't know about you, but I certainly hope it was empty. However, I don't think it was. Yikes.

*Yes, I had my camera, but it all happened so fast and the hill was a bit slippery that I didn't get it out.

1 comment:

THE LETTS FAMILY said...

OMG That's awful, but would have been one of those pictures you see on a mass forwarded email of funny things you hope never happen to you!