Yesterday T-Daddy and I went out on a date to celebrate 9 years of marriage. We started our date out at Art in Bloom. I had gone for years but T-Daddy had never been, he really enjoyed it.
After looking at art and flowers, we headed over to The Melting Pot. If you've never been, and you like something fun and different, I highly recommend it (I will warn you though, the bill won't be low). We had a lovely 2 person booth along the wall, which came with our own curtain, so we could eat in private...very cool. I had planned on ending the evening with a movie, but we ate and chatted for so long we missed the time...oh well! We couldn't remember the last time we sat and ate for over 2 hours without saying, "don't throw that!" or hear "aaaaaaahhhh doooone."
What did CiBaby do, you ask? She went visitin' with G-Mama and G-Papa and ran G-Papa ragged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Congratulations on 9 years! :D
Post a Comment