Friday, May 16, 2008

You know it's going to be one of "those" days

...when CiBaby gets up too early, refuses to eat anything offered to her (but insists she's hungry), whines and cries constantly no matter what you do, the dog wants in, the dog wants out, the dog wants in again, you've put on your underwear inside out and you've started to peruse the new Food & Wine Cocktail 2008 book at 8:30 AM.

TGIF is all I have to say.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, haven't we all been there....LOL.

Wecare4much said...

It's been one of those weeks around here. I'm on a mission to find some Apricot Ale to enjoy this weekend. It's been what has kept me going all week. *blush* *hic*

Here's to Friday!

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain...in fact I looked longingly at my bottle of wine about Noon today. Mommy guilt made me hold out until bedtime but now it's my turn!