This past Friday, my sister had her baby!!! And she loves sushi. So with many sushi rolls from my class on Monday I headed over to bring her food (which she loved) and visit the baby. He's beautiful, but CiBaby isn't too sure of him...especially when I hold him.
On Tuesday G-Mama and G-Papa stopped by to pick up a few ingredients for Hawaiian fried rice. I pulled out a few rolls and they tried them with great hesitation. Well, they really liked them. So much so we're planning on having a sushi party in the backyard this summer. T-Daddy also really liked them, which shocked the heck out of me. But I have to admit...they were damn good!
With such great approval CiBaby and I ran to the grocer to pick up some nori and sushi rice, as we had everything else for our rolls. T-Daddy and I had more sushi rolls for dinner last night. Yum!


No comments:
Post a Comment