Thursday, June 26, 2008

2 of a Kind?


Yesterday when I was walking around the yard, I saw 2 pair of CiBaby's faux-Crocs, in two different sizes, laying in a pile next to our little pool. My heart started to pound and I thought to myself...are there suppose to be 2 little girls in our house?*



*I told T-Daddy, and I think he just about had a heart attack. It made me a little nauseated also.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha....and so begins the debate for kid #2!!! Welcome! LOL.

Anonymous said...

Funny how the universe tries to make decisions for you...I keep trying to tell it to leave me alone but it's a fruitless battle.

2 is a good number though...4 is awfully nice too...hmmmm....7?

CzaMama said...

Heck Ang, if we're going higher why not make it an even 8...it is a lucky number in China. Only 5 more to go for that! LOL WHATEVER!!!

CzaMama said...

Oh, Karen...this would really be #4...can't forget the other 2.

China Pattern said...

Nausea? Uh-oh! Is there news? I'm glad that's all it was and not a missing child around a pool! Whew!

CzaMama said...

No news, C.P., just a little woosy at the thought of running after another one right now. LOL

Anonymous said...

I am a bad bad friend!!! You have two other children I am completely unaware of??? Do you lead a secret life? Where are you hiding them?? LOL.
Don't I feel like a shmuck!! Ok....four's a different story. That makes me nauseous too!

CzaMama said...

No worries Karen, they are 20 and almost 22 years old...They're not really into playdates if you kwim. (And no, I didn't birth them myself! They came with the package :-)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh....ok. So this is a lesson in how much I don't know about my new friend Rena!! :)