Thursday, June 5, 2008

"Bah Bye Mama, mah!"

(mah = the sound CiBaby makes when she gives me a kiss)

This evening I leave to have a long friend's weekend in the Bay Area (T-Daddy thought I needed a break from being "Mama" 24/7). This will be the first time since October 15, 2007 that I have been away from CiBaby. Right now I'm okay with it...but ask me later how I'm doing.

We talked with our social worker about ideas for easing separation and one of her suggestions was to have an 8x10 picture of ourselves so when we "talk" on the phone she can see a picture of us. True to form and style of her room, I found pictures of myself and T-Daddy in Hawaii to enlarge and frame.

I'm sure T-Daddy and CiBaby will be just fine. It will be good daddy-daughter bonding time.

No comments: