I have recently decided that I've been drinking too much caffeine. Coffee in the AM (a 4-cupper pot), a diet Coke or two in the early afternoon, plus a cup or two of tea in the late PM. Yeah, too much caffeine.First I ran out of coffee and kept forgetting to pick it up at the store. Then diet Coke, as of Monday, and now I'm just down to tea (mostly green)...which I'm okay with. BUT I have a MASSIVE headache today, that I'm sure a cup of coffee or diet Coke would take care of, but neither is close at hand. I think once it's under control I'll be able to add a cup of coffee back into the rotation, however, for now it's only tea.
I know it will get better, but for now, think headache free thoughts for me!


4 comments:
Oh, I feel for you. Went through the same over the winter and it is never easy! I hope your cleansing headache goes away quickly.
I am going through the same right now... diet coke headache is the worst. Why do I do this to myself? I detox and then a few weeks later slip back into my old habits.
Hope you are feeling heacache free soon!
Try excedrin. It has caffeine and can help the transition. The caffeine headache is awful!
Don't go cold turkey. Wean yourself. That's what I did and it worked better for me. For me it was Sugar Free RedBull. Start with a half of cup of coffee and only one(if you usually drink 2) coke....and after a week go down again.
Good Luck Rena!
Post a Comment