I am a mostly content mom that is trying to make her way in this thing called "life-at-home." Cooking, cleaning and having fun with a small child at her side at every turn. Forever Mama to CiBaby, I am a human tissue and maker/taker of fun.
In my *spare* time I putter around in my seemingly endless city gardens, am a Certified Master Gardener, love to cook, preserve, and eat, am a self-proclaimed Foodie and at the end of the day I try to blog some.
Sitting down to dinner...CiBaby: "I sure wish we had a horse." T-Daddy: "Well, if we had a horse we would have to live on a farm." CiBaby: "That would be GREAT!!!"
Driving in the car...CiBaby: "Mama, does Snow White have 7 dopes?"
Driving in the car...CiBaby: "Mama, I makin' sometin." CzaMama: "Really, what are you making?" CiBaby: "I making a ball out of boogers." CzaMama: "I see." (a moment of silence) CiBaby: "It not working!!!" CzaMama: "That's because you're not suppose to make balls out of boogers."
CiBaby was standing in front of her new mirror (nekkid)...CiBaby: "Look Mama! I have 2 moles right here and here." CzaMama: "No dear, those are nipples." CiBaby: "You have nipples too?" CzaMama: Yes dear, I have nipples too."
CiBaby was nibbling an apple...CiBaby: "Look Mama! A heart!" CzaMama: "You're right honey, it is in the shape of a heart!" CiBaby: "I gonna eat it, I like shapes."
4 comments:
No wonder we haven't seen you around! That's a lot of plants. I'm impressed, I got a few planted then called it good.
what a tease you are! Sure hope that pb is going to a good home!
Seriously....IMPRESSIVE!! I thought my pidly little flower garden was cute and good but you are not messing around!!! Will you come do mine?? LOL.
Have a good trip, we'll hopefully see you when you get back!
CNE, didn't you know I'm a pb dealer in the Bay area???
Ang & Karen - trust me, those gardens have groooooown over time, and I'm a bit nutty! And you'll see us at Mattock's next week. Have a great one!
Post a Comment