Sunday, June 22, 2008

Okay?

Moooommommommom mama mommom

That's the lovely sound I woke up to this morning. Thankfully my chipper chickadee woke around 7 AM and not 4 AM like during the last week...dang birds and sun.

I staggered into her room, took CiBaby out of her bed and went to sit/lay on the floor with her. While I was laying back I conked my head on her rocker. "Ouch!" I said. She looked at me and said, "otay? otay?" She got up, walk back to were my head hit, still asking if I was okay, helped me up (albeit grabbed a huge chunk of my hair to help me up...we'll work on that) and patted me on the back. "Otay?"

My sweet girl.

5 comments:

Suzy said...

Aaawwwweeee! So sweet.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh.....what a sweetheart!

China Pattern said...

I am always awed by the natural caring and sweetness of young children. My oldest daughter, at the age of 2 1/2, tried to care for me by telling me to "relax mom and get your jammies on" when she became aware of a heath related crisis back then.

Muganoot Mommy said...

What a sweet pea she is! She got it from her Mommmmm Mommmmmmm!

THE LETTS FAMILY said...

That is SOOO sweet!