Wednesday, June 11, 2008

While I was out

As I previously posted, there was an 8x10 picture of me roaming about the city in CiBaby's bag...just incase she needed to see Mom. I also watched movies with CiBaby and T-Daddy. No wonder I was so tired when I got home, I was living a double life!

Throughout my trip I "talked" to CiBaby on the phone a couple times a day, listened to her jabber along while walking to the slide and got hung up on, by accident.

On the day I was coming home T-Daddy was taking my picture out of the bag and said to CiBaby, "Who is this?" Without missing a beat she replied, "My mom." (He called me right after that to tell me :-) If that doesn't just make a mother crumble, and her heart just sing at the same time, I don't know what else would.

No comments: