Her bags/boxes are packed and she's on her way.
T-Daddy and Big Sister just left the driveway after many hugs and kisses from myself and CiBaby, and a few tears from T-Daddy, they're headed 70ish miles Northwest to start a new chapter in Big Sister's life...living away from home.
It's going to be weird around the house. She moved in with us 6 months after we bought our house, so she's basically always been here. Sure there was the ups and downs of teenage turmoil but it won't be the same around here now that she's gone.
I believe with all my heart that she will soar with these newly unfurled wings of hers.
N, I love you and believe you have great things in store. Dazzle them. You can do it.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
OK...I'm tearing up...
Good luck to "N". Life is an adventure!
Your garden produce looks lovely. Our garden is giving us plenty of peppers, tomatoes and cucumbers this year. Our pumpkins that totally ruled last year are a rather a disapointment this year. Our sunflowers are amazing and they were an afterthought. We have some beans and squash as well. Your recipe for the zuchini is one I learned in college but I haven't made it in centuries! Thanks for reminding me!
Post a Comment