The ceremony is at 3:00 PM in a beautiful rose garden, the second oldest public rose garden in the United States. The reception begins at 6:00 PM and is being held at a very cool and funky art gallery. Neither venue will have air conditioning.
The attire for the day is from "summer chic" to "garden glamour." Decisions, decisions.
Ensemble A
Or Both*
Both ensembles are equal in comfort and personal confidences. Please vote up on the left hand side. Comments are also welcome.
*Many of the event attendees are from out of town and will be "freshening up" (i.e. changing clothes) between the events, as will the couple. Also, I will be going home between the two events.
As of 8/22/08
Dress A: 8
Dress B: 2
Both: 9
I went with both and it was probably a good thing. Standing in the sun at the wedding made me a tad sweaty.


9 comments:
I voted for BOTH!!!! You are a fashionista and will look FABULOUS!
Both! You will rock them both!
I vote for A because I LOVE color. The black and white outfit is lovely and sophisticated but I am a color person. "Both" is ok but everyone will ask you if you spilled something on the first outfit. LOL. Save the other outfit for another occasion. JMO.
Hey. You know what's funny. You know how you couldn't wear the pink one this time around?? Well....this was my dress I wore to my rehearsal dinner back when I was nice and skinny. I will get rid of it because once I am done being pregnant I am going back into operation post baby body and WILL wear it again!!! LOL. Great minds think alike!
I'm totally for both! Dress A seems perfect for a flower like you in the midst of a rose garden & Dress B is totally an "art" dress. Either way you'll look smokin' hot (with or without tan lines)!
you gotta do both.
I vote for both! To hard to choose.
If you decide it's too much trouble to change, I vote B. I definitely like that outfit best. But they are both lovely, so why not do both? As far as looking smoking hot, you've got that covered either way! : )
OMG I love both of them. I want to see pictures of you and what you chose. The top one is my fav. I might like it as much as my favorite skirt. I want to go shopping with you!
Post a Comment