Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Great MN Get Together

Today T-Daddy and I took CiBaby to her first MN State Fair! T-Daddy's group from work was there for "team building" so we tagged along.

Mama
won her baby a honey stick with her vast knowledge of gardening...

less than 30 minutes after entering the gate CiBaby crashed in her stroller
...


there was waving at animals and mascots...


a ride down the giant slide...


CzaMama found the ever elusive MN Grey duck*...


eating the 2 "Cs," cookies and corn...


new friends...


odd food...


groovin' to the tunes...


AND baby animals!!!




It was a great day in the life at the fair!

*Here in MN we grew up playing Duck, Duck, Grey Duck...which most people call Duck, Duck Goose...maybe that's because they don't have grey ducks! Who knew?!?

5 comments:

Hippy Goodwife said...

OMC! Cibaby looks so grown up all of a sudden! When did that happen?

CzaMama said...

I know! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Aiden and Grant's Mommy said...

I love that she passed out right away! LOL. "Ummm....too much going on, I'm going to sleep!!!" LOL.

Anonymous said...

If only I could sleep through the fair and wake up for the good parts...food, animals, food!

Anonymous said...

never even heard of duck, duck, grey duck until this year! where I come from it was always "goose"

Who knew! LOL!!