Monday, August 18, 2008

To the Zoo!

Today CiBaby and I ventured out to the zoo. I'm a bit embarrased to say that this was the first time I've taken her, but she's been there with G-Mama and Bopa before, and it's been ages since I'd been there (minus the wedding on the coldest day this past winter)...it's BEAUTIFUL! According to G-Mama, we went there all the time when I was a tike, and I LOVED the conservatory...I still do.

So, off we went...
this is fish watching position...
had to take in the "mingos"...
rode the carousel with friends...
tell me, who could deny this face???
and we saw gorgeous butterflies!!! (These butterflies were
eating some of CiBaby's favorite fruits. Maybe she's not
part fruit bat, she's part butterfly!)

it was a full couple of hours, so home we went.

It was a wonderful day at the zoo.

1 comment:

THE LETTS FAMILY said...

Isn't that butterfly exhibit awesome? I hope they have it again next year. We have loved it!