That's how many people were at our house this fine morning for my first official, on the calendar, large group playdate! Thankfully some handy helpers (thanks ladies!!!) were right on time to get the place ready for the playdate...because of course it had to rain last night, and thankfully held off raining again until after everyone had left.
There was food and bevvie (of course, what's a playdate with out those things?!), lots of great conversations between moms and kids, flirting (amongst the kids), ball throwing, car driving, hand holding, sand digging, outdoor cooking, tomato picking, snack eating...really, all of the good things life has to offer.
Organized chaos is da'bomb. I'm so honored we are able to be in the thick of it.
*I'd post the pics I took, but to tell you the truth, they pretty much blow chunks.










3 comments:
We had so much fun! Thank you SO much. I just sent you a bunch of pictures. 3 good ones of CiBaby and Evan that are priceless.
Wow, you are brave! I am so looking forward to those days!
Thanks for the pictures Erinn!!!
Post a Comment